Are you planning Easter baskets for any littles in your life? Easter is hopping right up on us, and it’s time to put on your Easter Bunny ears and gather up some goodies! Check out these fun and creative Easter basket stuffers, that emphasize interactive fun, and minimize sugar.
- Animal Slippers: Start Springtime on the right foot with some adorable and cozy animal slippers for kids! We especially love Bunnies, Duck Feet, and Frog Rattle Socks (for babies), but we’ve got a whole treasure trove of styles–find your little one’s favorite animal!
- Eggs Are Everywhere: This beautifully illustrated board book is a portable Easter Egg hunt! Your toddler will love lifting the flaps to find eggs hidden on every page.
- Rubber Duck Family: Make bathtime a swim in the duck pond with a classic Rubber Duckie! We especially love this duck family that comes with a Mama and three babies that nestle on her back.
- Carrot Crayons: These handmade crayons are molded in the shape of chubby little carrots–perfect for little hands to grasp.
- Bunny Ears: Inspire your little one to imagine life as a bunny with some adorable Bunny Ears!
- Scratch Paper Stickers: Your little one can scratch the dark layer off these stickers to reveal a colorful galaxy underneath… creating their own custom stickers!
- Plush Egg: With a soft plush, a cheerful smile and little corduroy feet, here’s an egg that’ll stay fresh all year long–and that’s no yolk.
- Bird Feeder Kit: Your little one will love making three animal-shaped bird feeders with this handy kit, then watching the birdies come and feast–a lovely springtime craft.