Bunnies are the cutest. Babies are the cutest. To create ultimate cuteness, get the babies some bunny gear! If you’re searching for a baby shower gift that’s sure to charm, look no further than some of our favorite Bunny Gifts for Babies. (Warning, this much cuteness can be dangerous!)
- Bunny Rattle Socks: For tiny toes, nothing is cuter than these soft gray polka dot socks, with plush bunny faces. The bunnies contain little rattles to keep your little one entertained as they kick and practice those first steps!
- Bunny Rattle & Teether: This sweet, handmade double-duty baby toy is both a rattle and a natural wooden teether. It can also be personalized!
- Rabbit Onesie: With vibrant colors and an a wildly amusing print–this long sleeve onesie features bunnies hopping through a magical land full of critters, flowers, and queens!
- Bunny Pull Musical: Baby can pull on the plush mushroom, and the bunny will play Brahms Lullaby. Use the Velcro closure to attach to a stroller for baby’s amusement.
- Brown Bunny Baby Booties: Baby’s first Bunny Slippers! These super soft brown bunnies have long floppy ears, embroidered features, and elastic ankles to keep them snug on tiny feet.
- Snuggle Blanket: A baby blanket. With bunny ears. That is all.
- Pat the Bunny: This timeless, interactive baby book comes with a plush bunny, for even more fun and imagination.