Business on top, party on the bottom! For those of you who are new to working at home (or maybe you’ve been doing it for years and need a little fresh inspo), you know that having the right work-from-home wardrobe is the key to your professional success. We’ve crafted a handy plan to help you look all business on top for logging into those Zoom meetings, but keep things cozy and fun at the same time!
- Comfy Sweater: Look polished, yet feel cozy, with a comfy sweater.
- Faux collar: Add a faux collar to any outfit to make it instantly professional! (OK, this one is kind of a joke…or is it?)
- Colorful lounge pants: We love these cheerful Mimosa Pants. They’ll instantly make you the fun one in the office! (You might be the only one in the office, but still!) (P.S. Elastic waistbands are essential…the more they stretch, the less you kvetch).
- Funny mug: You are your own barista now, gotta add some flair to that coffee game! This Feeling Magical Unicorn Mug is one of our faves.
- Lap blanket: One of the major work from home perks is that there’s no shame in cuddling up with your blankets. This vibrant Sprinkle Donut Blanket is just what the doctor ordered!
- Fuzzy Slippers: While you might be discouraged from wearing your favorite fuzzy animal slippers around the office, you can wear them all day at home. Our Fuzzy Monkey Slippers will keep you laughing through all those TPS reports!
Variety is the spice of life… check out our entire slipper catalog!