Shopping for a fine gentleman this Valentine’s day? Surprise him with some fun and classy treats he’ll enjoy year-round. We’ve put together a list of our favorite Valentine’s Day Gifts for men to help make your shopping a snap!
- Lion Slippers – Show your man he’s your pride and joy with these fun and fuzzy Lion Slippers from Everberry! With manes, tails, and adorable paws, he’ll feel like the king of the savannah. If Lions aren’t his fave, we’ve got a treasure trove of other Men’s Slippers.
2. Portable Speaker – We love these handcrafted wooden speakers from WUDN. He can bring his favorite tunes camping, on a picnic, to a backyard party, and anywhere else he wants to rock out.
3. Heart Shaped Waffle Maker – OK, so this one is more a gift for everyone involved…but who doesn’t love some sweet waffley goodness?!
4. Tuxedo Tee – We might not be heading out on the town this Valentine’s Day, but he can keep it both comfy and classy from home with a Tuxedo Tee!
5. Waxed Canvas Dopp Kit – This classy dopp kit from Gentlemen’s Hardware is the perfect place for your dude to stash all his grooming gear.
6. Firestarters – Keep that eternal love flame blazing with a firestarter from Down to Earth! These are perfect for getting a fire going in a fireplace, wood stove, backyard fire pit, or campfire.
7. Bamboo Highball Glasses – These striking, gold-plated glasses come in a set of two–perfect for sharing a romantic cocktail!
8. Beer Subscription – For a beer lover, this is the gift that keeps on giving! We might not be getting out to the bars this year, but you can bring the bar right to him. We love these different subscription options from Craft Beer Club!
9. Stainless & Chrome Shaving Set – Help your man keep it classy with this handsome shaving set. Made with stainless steel and chrome, with a genuine badger brush.