Chocolate eggs and fake grass are fun, but our favorite Easter treat for kids is–you guessed it–a new pair of slippers! They’re a fun and cozy gift your little ones will enjoy long after the jellybeans are gone. We’ve got treats for all the tiny toes, from babies to toddlers to kids–from the traditional (think bunnies and chicks) to the wild (technicolor butterflies, anyone?) Check out some of our favorite picks!
- Kids Duck Feet Slippers: Your little duckling will really quack up when they see these funny Duck Feet! They’ll inspire lots of LOLs and imaginative play.
- Frog Baby Rattle Socks: If you’re shopping for a li’l tadpole, look no further! These adorable froggies fit babies up to one year old, and contain little rattles in the toes.
- Bunny Baby Rattle Socks: Because you’re never too young for Bunny Slippers, these soft gray bunnies are the perfect pair of baby’s first bun buns!
- Kids Classic Bunny Slippers: These bunnies feature cotton ball tails, whiskers, and pink details–adorable!
- Kids Butterfly Slippers: Made with pink and purple plush, and embroidered green and yellow wings, these butterflies are a super magical style for springtime!
- Kids Goat Slippers: Some call these slippers the G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time). With tiny hooves, floppy ears, spotted fur, and beards on their chinny-chin-chins, we just call them cute!
- Chick Baby Rattle Socks: What’s cuter than a baby chick?! Well, these rattle socks are a close second–they look just like two little fluffballs with beaks!
- Kids Rainbow Pig Slippers: Pig Slippers–but make it fashion! These dazzling piglets have pink, purple, and blue fur, and SPARKLY eyes, making them the most magical piggies of all.
Didn’t find quite what you were looking for? Check out our entire selection of Kids’ Slippers for even more fluffy animal slipper fun!