2. Heart Pillow – We love this funny red heart and hands pillow from Ikea, that you just want to hug! It’s a big squishable valentine that will keep your little one LOLing year round.
3. Valentine’s Craft Kit – If your kid likes getting crafty, they’ll love this jam-packed craft kit! With all kinds of supplies from gems, to hearts, to googly eyes, the creative possibilities are endless.
4. Valentine’s Day Slime – What’s red and sparkly and slimy all over? Well, some Valentine Slime, of course! Your kids will get a kick out of this festive and funny gift from AdoreThix!
5. Hand Me a Candy Game – This sweet game from eeBoo challenges your little ones to identify conversation hearts, salt water taffy, gumballs, and more, by touch–strengthening shape recognition and tactile skills–all while having fun!
6. Heart Shaped Silly Straws – These re-usable straws add a festive Valentine spirit to all your kid’s beverages…they’ll love watching their juice and water go around the loop-de-loop heart!
7. Baking Kit – We all love a sweet treat on Valentine’s Day, so challenge your little chef to create their own! Kids’ baking kits, like this Cake Pop Kit from Baketivity, are a great introduction to kitchen basics. They might even share with you when they’re done!
8. Strawberry Plush – What’s sweeter than a Strawberry? We adore this cute and cuddly strawberry plush from Jellycat… and they have a whole line of fun food plushes to boot!
9. Valentine’s Day Themed Book – Help your kiddo get into the spirit (and practice reading) with a Valentine’s themed tale. We like Little Blue Truck’s Valentine!
Shopping for a fine gentleman this Valentine’s day? Surprise him with some fun and classy treats he’ll enjoy year-round. We’ve put together a list of our favorite Valentine’s Day Gifts for men to help make your shopping a snap!
Lion Slippers – Show your man he’s your pride and joy with these fun and fuzzy Lion Slippers from Everberry! With manes, tails, and adorable paws, he’ll feel like the king of the savannah. If Lions aren’t his fave, we’ve got a treasure trove of other Men’s Slippers.
2. Portable Speaker – We love these handcrafted wooden speakers from WUDN. He can bring his favorite tunes camping, on a picnic, to a backyard party, and anywhere else he wants to rock out.
3. Heart Shaped Waffle Maker – OK, so this one is more a gift for everyone involved…but who doesn’t love some sweet waffley goodness?!
4. Tuxedo Tee – We might not be heading out on the town this Valentine’s Day, but he can keep it both comfy and classy from home with a Tuxedo Tee!
5. Waxed Canvas Dopp Kit– This classy dopp kit from Gentlemen’s Hardware is the perfect place for your dude to stash all his grooming gear.
6. Firestarters – Keep that eternal love flame blazing with a firestarter from Down to Earth! These are perfect for getting a fire going in a fireplace, wood stove, backyard fire pit, or campfire.
7. Bamboo Highball Glasses – These striking, gold-plated glasses come in a set of two–perfect for sharing a romantic cocktail!
8. Beer Subscription – For a beer lover, this is the gift that keeps on giving! We might not be getting out to the bars this year, but you can bring the bar right to him. We love these different subscription options from Craft Beer Club!
9. Stainless & Chrome Shaving Set – Help your man keep it classy with this handsome shaving set. Made with stainless steel and chrome, with a genuine badger brush.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 on USPS, we are temporarily unable to guarantee 3-day expedited shipping. We encourage you to order as soon as possible to receive orders before 12/25. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience!
If you’re shopping for friends and family this holiday season, get them a gift that’s sure to delight and comfort… fun and fuzzy slippers! We’ve compiled a Holiday Gift Guide with picks for her, for him, for dog and cat lovers, for kids, and even babies, we have rounded up our most gift-able styles to make your holiday shopping a snap!
These Rainbow Paws are truly dazzling! Are they part bear? Part dragon? Part rainbow wizard? We may never know the magical origins of these rainbow creatures, but we do know that they’re absolutely fabulous!
These cheerful critters are sure to delight any insect-loving kid! With bright red plush, black polka dots, smiling faces, antennae, your little one will love having two big bugs for feet. They’ve even got polka dot noses!
It’s not too late to save big on slippers! Just fill your shopping cart with slippers for friends and family (and don’t forget yourself), then enter a code at checkout to apply the discount. But act fast–these codes will expire at midnight tonight!
Hop on over to BunnySlippers.com, fill your cart with fuzzy slipper goodness, and apply one of these codes at checkout to snag the deal! But act fast–the savings will disappear at midnight on Cyber Monday! Happy Shopping!
Planning a Halloween costume this year? Check out our handy dandy Costume Guide! We add more costumes every year, and the best part is, they all include comfy cozy slippers! See what we’ve brewed up in our costume cauldron for Halloween 2020:
Farmer Costume: Old McBunnySlippers is working on the farm! Get this countryfied look with some overalls, a plaid shirt, a straw hat, and a pair of our Fuzzy Cow Slippers. Add your own pitchfork for some extra flair!
Horse Jockey Costume: Giddyup! If you feel the need for speed, consider this Horse Jockey costume! Complete with Brown Horse Slippers, a colorful shirt, white pants and a racing number, we’re *betting* that this costume will be a winner!
Wicked Witch’s Day Off Costume: After logging in a 40 hour work week of mixing potions, casting spells, and turning naughty little children into gingerbread, the Wicked Witch needs a day off! She might have even given her Flying Monkeys a break! She loves to kick back in her robe and PJs with some Fuzzy Monkey Slippers and a mug of hot grog, daydreaming of her next potion recipe.
Thanks to so many incredibly adorable entries, our Funny Pet Names Contest 2020 was a smashing success! We received entries of all kinds–from bunnies, to ducks, to basset hounds.
We especially loved to hear all the stories about your funny pets and their quirks and talents, like the cat who snores louder than humans, or the dog who knows 20 commands in sign language!
After much careful deliberation, our panel of judges somehow managed to narrow down this incredibly talented and funny bunch to our selection of the top three LOL-inducing winners.
And now, without further ado…. Third Place goes to…
Captain Morgan the cat! We couldn’t get enough of this proud pose…he surely has the confidence and authority of a captain… with beautiful black and rum-colored extra fuzzy fur!
According to his person, Karen B., “Captain Morgan thinks he is a dog, he likes to go for walks on a leash and chase lizards. He also likes pulling blankets down and making a burrito out of himself. He does not meow, he makes a very funny grumpy pirate sounding “hmmm?” squeak.”
Karen B. has won a $25 gift certificate to BunnySlippers.com. Congrats, Karen!
For some reason, we’re craving a piña colada… but there’s no time to get out the blender, we must press on to our Second Place Winner!
Vinnie Von Daggertooth the Pug! According to Vinnie’s person, Heather B., “Vinnie has unique teeth, they stick out all directions.” Must be a trait that runs in the Von Daggertooth family. We love that he dressed in formal attire for the awards ceremony…very dashing, Vinnie!
Heather B. has won a $50 gift certificate to BunnySlippers.com. Congrats, Heather!
Ahhh the suspense must be killing you! Who will take home the grand prize? Will it be a lizard, a parrot, or a hamster? A horse? A poodle? Scroll a little further to find out… The envelope please…..
Let’s get a drum roll going…
You know, for a little extra pizzazz…
It really does add a nice sense of occasion…
That sounds great! Very festive!
Now ladies and gentlemen, dogs and cats, without any further, further ado… Our Grand Prize Winner is….
Bark Ruffalo the Chihuahua! Perhaps you have seen him in hit films such as Woofengers: Endgame, or 13 Going on 73 in Dog Years. (OK, we are really cracking ourselves up here…sorry/not sorry!) Many thanks to Bark’s person, Chloe S., for letting us know about this cool character. He really made us LOL! Maybe even ROFL!
Chloe S. has won a $100 gift certificate to BunnySlippers.com. Congrats, Chloe!
We believe that all your fuzzy, feathery, and scaly friends are winners… thanks so much everyone who entered!
Do you have a dog named Bob Barker? An iguana named Queen E-lizard-beth? A chicken named Hamburger?
If you think your pet’s name will make us LOL, click here to go to the official entry form! All you need to do is upload a photo of your pet, tell us its hilarious name, and provide a valid email address, and you’re in!
Three grand prize winners will receive gift certificates to BunnySlippers.com, and all entrants will receive a 15% off coupon that can be used on any order.
First place prize: $100 gift certificate Second place prize: $50 gift certificate Third place prize: $25 gift certificate
Winners will be announced on August 21, via email. They will also be posted on our Facebook page, and here on the blog!
Act fast! This contest is limited to 250 entries. Terms and conditions apply.