Here at Bunny headquarters, spring is in the air! The daffodils are blooming amid the fresh April showers, and we’re getting VERY egg-cited for Easter. When we think about our favorite springtime slippers, we’re dreaming of bees buzzing around the blossoms, ducklings hatching, frogs hopping around the pond, and all the new brand new barnyard babies like piglets, goat kids and calves. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
Whether you’re shopping for Easter treats for family and friends, or treating yourself to something new, check out some of our favorite slippers for springtime and Easter!
- Classic Bunny Slippers™: They’re a classic for a reason! Did you know you can pose their ears to customize the look? They’ve also got whiskers, pink details, and cottonball tails, making them our #1 favorite bunny of all time.
- Fuzzy Frog Slippers: Another customer favorite, these fuzzy frogs feature mile-wide smiles complete with little embroidered hearts. They’re also decked out with pink bows. Why are fuzzy green frogs wearing pink bows? You know, we’re not quite sure, but we think it’s adorable!
- Duck Feet Slippers: Now these are FUNNY. You’ll have everybody quacking up as you transform your ordinary human feet into two giant webbed duck feet! (They can also be goose feet, if you want. You do you!)
- Cow Slippers: Moo! These cheery cows are black and white like two classic Holsteins. Perfect for wearing while enjoying some milk and Easter cookies.
- Goat Slippers: Real goats love to frolic, jump, and climb on anything and everything! However, while you’re wearing these adorably mischievous, yet supremely comfortable Goat Slippers, you may feel the urge to kick back and relax. (Our favorite detail: their hilarious chin beards! Or wait–maybe it’s their little cloven hooves. Or, maybe, it’s their floppy li’l ears. Oh gosh, there’s so much to love, it’s hard to decide!)
- Pink Pig Animal Slippers: Squeeeeee! These li’l oinkers are cuteness personified. (Er, pig-ified!) With chubby cheeks, ears and piggy noses, they look just like pigs, but feel like two supremely soft and cozy clouds.
- Fuzzy Bee Slippers: You’ll want to buzz around and dine on nectar when you’re wearing these Fuzzy, Buzzy, Bees! Complete with be-bopping antennae, sheer wings, and embroidered heart noses (eee!), these bees are just as sweet as honey.
We hope our Easter slipper round-up has inspired you to get into that springtime swing of things! Check out all these slippers, and more, at our Easter Gift Guide!