If you’ve been dreaming of adventure, danger and wild times, but you gotta stay put on your couch…. check out our collection of Big Cat Slippers! With some big cats or big claws on your feet, feel your living room transform into the savannah or the jungle or maybe even both at the same time! Rawwwrr!
Easter is right around the corner! We want to help you fill those Easter baskets with fuzzy and fun slippers, so we’re offering a 20% discount on all orders!
Just enter this code at checkout to apply the discount: BUNNYHOP
Need some help deciding? We’ve gathered all our most spring-y, Easter-y styles for kids and adults in our Easter Gift Guide.
Code will expire 04/12/20 at 11:59pm PST.
Who’s that hopping down the bunny trail?? Easter is on its way! Fill up those baskets with some fuzzy slipper fun. Here are a few of our favorite springtime picks!
Quack up your family with some Duck Feet Slippers!
These Fuzzy Hedgehog Slippers are just too cute!
Oink oink! These adorable Fuzzy Pig Slippers will brighten your day!
Nothing says Easter like these Classic Bunny Slippers!
These handsome Mallard Duck Slippers are a sure sign of spring!
Planning an Easter basket for a teen or a tween this year? We’ve got you covered! Check out these Easter Basket stuffers that maximize fun and minimize a sugar crash.
- Jigsaw Puzzle – If you’ve got a puzzle lovin’ kiddo, give them a new fun and challenging puzzle! We love this Biodiversity 500-piece round puzzle.
- Water Bottle – Because single use plastics are the pits, get a stylish reusable water bottle like this Blue Granite bottle!
- Sunglasses – Summer is right around the corner and everybody needs a new pair of shades!
- Camping cutlery – These re-usable Sporks are great for camping, picnics, or packing in a school lunch!
- Cash money is always a hit, and here’s a super fun way to do it! Follow this Bunny Money tutorial to make those dolla dolla bills into funny bunny ears!
- Popcorn – A fun and healthy(ish) snack that won’t give ya cavities!
- Face Wash or Body Wash – New shower essentials are practical yet fun!
- Mechanical Pencils – School supplies always come in handy, and are especially cheerful in a rainbow pack!
- Bunny Slippers – We’ve got Bunny Slippers plus other fun animal slippers for kiddos large and small! Check out our Easter Gift Guide for other Easter-y picks!
- Mad Libs – Classic and hilarious! Your kids might even invite you to play 🙂
The rapper known as Li’l Fuzzy a.k.a. The Notorious B.U.N. a.k.a. Snoop Bunny Bun Bun a.k.a. 2 Earz a.k.a. A$AP Rabbie a.k.a. Bhad Bhunni a.k.a. Chance the Rabbit a.k.a. Yung Paw a.k.a. Bunni B is an up and comer in the rap game and is really stackin’ those carrot$.
This bunny’s name is Raven and she’s in an emo band. You probably wouldn’t get any of her references.
This bunny is a real card shark. Look at that stone cold poker face!! Right after you go all in, she reveals she’s sitting on a full house and takes you to the cleaners!
This bunny just finished a West Coast Tour. Goodnight, Seattle!!! If you have recently gone on a West Coast Tour, you *might* be cooler than this bunny, but probably not.
This bunny is sooooo chillllllllllllll.
Surf’s up brah! This bunny has been catching major waves and hasn’t EVER had a job! Cowa-bun-ga! (Sorry, couldn’t help it).
This bunny is a graphic designer.
This bunny has been living off the royalties from his 1973 hit album, Hutches of the Holy. He has a beachside hutch in Malibu, a mountain hutch in Aspen, and a loft hutch in London and only eats pellets prepared by his private chef.
Aw, dude, you just missed it–this skateboardin’ bunny just caught some sick air! It was a 360 double, ollie, nollie, frightmare flip! Pretty sweet considering she’s only 6 inches tall.
In celebration of Leap Day, we’ve gathered an award-winning collection of Leaping Cat GIFs! Some of these are #catfails, some of these are #catwins, but all of them are pure GIF gold… (Caution: do not try this at home!)
Can this cat complete the elusive French Door Leap, the triple axel of cat leaps? Yes it can! Gold medal!
This lackluster leap could be considered a #catfail, but this orange tabby is so cute, we’ll give it an honorable mention.
Are these cats identical quintuplets running around in circles? Or is this some sort of clever special effect? It’s a mystery…. we’ll never know… but we are feeling a bit hypnotized. We’re giving this GIF infinity blue ribbons!
Oh my goodness, you’ve gotta be kitten me. This sweet baby followed its heart, and believed in its dreams, and it is getting a teeny tiny trophy for its adorable efforts. You’ll get up on that counter someday, and when you do, we’ll be cheering you on!
Back hand spring! Layout! Full Twist! Pike! Tuck! Half Twist! Triple Lutz! Triple Salchow! And a perfect landing! Tens across the board!!!
We’re giving this GIF a Daytime Emmy, since this has inspired us to spend more time in a beanbag.
This GIF receives Three Michelin Stars for innovation in cooking techniques!
Oh the suspense… will she leap? Won’t she? And what is happening under that blanket? This GIF is basically an art house horror suspense thriller, and it has won an Oscar! The cat would like to thank her manager, her 14 brothers and sisters, and the film studio for taking a chance on an unknown kitten.
UGH, MOM, you’re embarrassing me in front of my friends!!! This GIF does NOT win the Teen Choice Award.
Oh, the twists, the turns, the drama! This started as a #catwin, and ended as a #catfail. We laughed, we cried, we learned something new, and all things considered, we’ll never forget this journey. Can you believe this GIF has won the Nobel Prize for Literature?
Planning Easter Baskets for kids this year, but want to avoid a sugar overload? Check out these ten ideas for non-junky, non-candy Easter Basket fillers that your kids will love year-round!
- Bunny Slippers: These cute and cuddly slippers will have your little ones hop-hop-hopping for joy! We’ve got a Kids’ size for the littles, and three larger sizes for bigger kids and adults.
- It’s Showtime! Pretend Play Set: This set contains everything your kiddo needs to put on their own show: programs, play money, a microphone, tickets, and more…just add imagination to put on a show!
- Biofino Fried Egg: Forget the cheap plastic eggs, here’s an egg your kids will love for a long time to come. “Crack” open the metal shell and fry up the fabric egg. This is a play kitchen must have!
- Play-Doh: A classic for a reason…this is a great toy for open-ended play and endless imagination!
- Baudino Sand Bucket Scooter: This mini sand scooter is great for the beach or sandbox! Inside is a stacking sieve, mold, and trowel for hours of sandy fun.
- Vegetable and Flower Seeds: Plant some seeds to celebrate spring, and enjoy watching them grow all summer!
- Bunny Thermos Bottle: A very adorable way to stay hydrated!
- Kids’ Garden Hand Tools: Kiddos need their own tools built for smaller hands, this adorable set comes with a trowel, rake, and spade!
- Flower Garden Coloring Roll: While waiting for their flowers to grow, kids will love this new take on a coloring book. For hours of coloring fun, keep rolling out the paper to reveal more of the scene.
- Sidewalk Chalk: Kids can enjoy both outdoors time and creative time with some sidewalk chalk!
It’s no secret that we LOVE animals here at BunnySlippers.com. We’ve found a menagerie of adorable animals who seem to say “We love you back!” From the feathery to the furry, here are some of nature’s most heart-warming hearts.
As the old saying goes… cold flippers, warm heart! This penguin may live in the chilly Arctic, but it looks pretty warm-hearted to us.
This fuzzy wuzzy baby puppy is a walking Valentine…and we can barely handle it!!!
This baby bear looks like it loves swimming! And honey, and berries, and…you!
This adorable pup looks like it just asked “Will you be my Valentine?” and is waiting for the answer. We say, “yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!”
This little bitty baby kitty has a secret Valentine tummy! She only shows it to people she likes!
This feathery friend is absolutely COVERED with hearts! Gorgeous, darling, just gorgeous!
Oink oink! If you’re giving out Valentine mini pigs this year, make sure you bring enough for the whole class!
Roses are red, violets are blue, I eat roses and violets, and I also say “moo!”
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Why not treat your Valentines, your Galentines, and yourself to some heart-warming slippers? Starting today, we’re offering 15% off all orders through February 14! Just enter the code BUNNYLOVE at checkout to apply the discount. XOXO!
Need some help deciding? Check out our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for our V-day favorites!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Whether you’re shopping for a guy, a gal, or a galentine, check out our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide to find something special for all the sweeties in your life!
Do you want to send a little love to someone who lives far away? A grandkid, a sweetheart, a kid in college? Treat them to a Valentine’s Day BunnyGram! We’ll package up a pair of our Classic Bunny Slippers, wrap them in red tissue paper, sprinkle them with hearts, and include a personalized notecard. Best of all, we’ll go to the post office for you to make sure your BunnyGram arrives in time!