If you’re anything like us, you’ve got a long list of holiday gifts to buy for family and friends. Let us help you check some things off your list! We’ve got slippers for him, for her, for dog lovers, for cat lovers, for kiddos, and much more. We’ve gathered some of our favorite picks of the year, including old favorites, and brand new styles!
We love bunnies, and Halloween….what can be better than bunnies in costume? Here are some of our all-time favorite bunny costumes! Boooooo!
One bunny bunny…. Two bunny bunny… I’m Count Bunnicula!
Now, I’d love to see a “bunch” of these cuties!
Watermelon Bunny is a little seedy…
Business Bunny brings home the carrots!
This baseball champ just hopped around the bases! It took a while, but it was very cute!
Sherlock Buns is on the case! The case of the stolen pellets…
I hope you like carrot stew!
I tried to sleep upside-down, but it didn’t work!
I’lll take two tacos, extra cheese!
This hutch ain’t big enough for the two of us…
All Hail Queen Ebunnybeth!
Chomp chomp, I’m scary!!
Now this bunny is dressed up as a…..hmmm…..can’t tell!
They’re cozy. They’re fuzzy. They’re adorable. And they’re all brand new! We’re excited to bring you five fresh animal slipper styles that are gonna rock your socks off!
Highland Cattle Slippers: Aye lads and lassies, we ken these Highland Coos are pretty bonnie! If you fancy a trek through the Scottish moors, but also don’t feel like leaving the house, we’ve got the slippers for you!
Fuzzy Hedgehog Slippers: With two-toned fur, teensy weensy ears, and delightfully upturned snouts, these sweet Hedgies will steal your heart! You might be tempted to curl them up in your hands—but trust us, they’ll be even more cozy on your feet.
Tiger Slippers: Fun fact—tigers are the biggest cats in the world, weighing up to 800 pounds! These tiger slippers have channeled all the style and prowess of the real deal, and distilled it down to its furry essence…none of the weight but all of the attitude. Rawwwwr!!
Fuzzy Monkey Slippers: Pass the bananas, it’s time to monkey around! These Fuzzy Monkeys are made with incredibly soft black fur (seriously…we don’t know how it’s scientifically possible), and funny mischievous faces. And….take a look at those cute little ears!
Lion Slippers: These might be our most majestic slippers to date. With regal features and wild manes, these kings of the savannah are ready to roam the grasslands and bask in the sun. Or just chill at your house. Either way!
Photo credit: Jeff Koons
This sculpture, titled Rabbit, has just sold for a record-setting $91.1 million US dollars! Holy carrots, that’s a lot of lettuce!!!
The three-foot rabbit, made out of stainless steel and resembling a balloon, was created by artist Jeff Koons in 1986. The sale set a record for the most expensive work of art sold while the artist is still alive.
Koons has held the record in the past, when his sculpture Balloon Dog (Orange) sold for $58.4 million US dollars in 2013.
Looking for a way to treat your Mama right this Mother’s Day? You can make a fun and easy spa basket that she’ll love! Start with a basket from your local craft thrift store, and fill with goodies she can use to make her own home spa experience. Most of these picks are available at your local grocery or drug store!
- Bunny Spa Sandals: Luxurious footwear is essential! Nothing starts the home spa off right like some spa-style slippers. Of course, our Bunny Spa Sandals are our favorite!
- Beeswax Candle: It’s a universally known fact–Moms love candles! We like to go with a clean and natural scent, like this simple Beeswax Candle.
- Facial Mask: There are so many fun masks on the market these days…choose a scent your Mom will love. This Superblueberries Mud Mask is a delicious-sounding option!
- Soaking Salt: Turn an ordinary bath into an extraordinary home spa with some therapeutic soaking salt. Dr. Teal’s comes in lots of scents…we think the lavender is extra relaxing!
- Foot Cream: Those tootsies work hard all day! Treat them to some specialized foot lotion, like the Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme.
- A Mini Bottle of Bubbly: These mini champagne bottles are so darn cute, and a perfect size for one (no sharing required). Cheers!
- Hand Cream: Finish the spa experience off right with some luxurious hand cream. We love the scent of this Lavender & Honey Hand Cream.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas, grand-mamas, step-mamas, and foster mamas out there!
Whether she’s your mom, step-mom, or a motherly figure in your life, she deserves to be pampered! This year, thank all the Mamas in your life for the hard work they have done for you with a pair of cozy slippers. Here are a few of our favorite picks from our Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
Fuzzy Bear Slippers: Nothing is more comforting and nostalgic than a teddy bear! We’ve taken all the teddy bear goodness and made it into these cozy slippers… Be sure to thank Mom for all the times she’s tucked you in at night!
Wonder Woman Slippers: Forget the comics…Moms are the real super-heroes! Show your mama how much you admire her strength and courage with a pair of Wonder Woman Slippers!
Pink Flamingo Slippers: These fine feathered friends are sure to be a hit–whether or not your Mom lives in Florida! With a fun and cheerful spirit, these sweet flamingos will inspire Mom to kick back, relax, and have a LOL!
Nari Narwhal Heated Slippers: Is your Mom one of those people whose toes are always cold? We’ve got the solution–these slippers are HEATED! Just plug the (detachable, included) cord into any USB port, and the inner heating elements will get warm and toasty. These are the perfect companions to any Netflix binge!
Most of all, we hope you get to spend some quality time with your Mom(s), and make some new memories!
Do you have a loved one living far away, but would still like to send them some Easter cheer? Send a BunnyGram! Our Easter BunnyGram comes with one pair of our Classic Bunny Slippers for kids or adults (you choose the size), grassy green tissue paper, festive foam easter stickers (bunnies, chicks, eggs, and flowers), and a personalized card.
To ensure delivery before April 21, 2019, please place order before 1pm PDT on Tuesday, April 16 (for orders within the US).
Easter is hop, hop, hopping our way on April 21! Are you planning Easter baskets this year? We’re here to help you fill them up with something that lasts longer than chocolate and jellybeans! Celebrate Easter with a 20% discount on orders over $50.
Apply this code during checkout to grab the discount: EASTER2019
The sale is active until midnight of 4/21/19. To ensure delivery within the US before Easter, please place your order before 1pm PDT on Tuesday 4/16/19, and select Expedited shipping.
Easter is right around the corner, and it’s time for all the Easter Bunnies to start gathering up their Easter Basket treats. We’ve put together an Easter Gift Guide to help you get started!
Here are a few of our favorite picks!
Spring is in the air, and it’s finally getting warmer outside! These Bunny Spa Sandals are not only perfect for Easter, they’ll be easy and breezy to wear all summer long.
It’s just about time for baby ducklings to hatch! Put a little extra *spring* in your step with these fun and comfy Duck Feet Slippers. Quack!
Baby Bunnies, Baby Ducklings, Baby Lambies….spring is definitely the cutest season of all! These sweet Fuzzy Lamb Slippers are adorably fluffy and unbearably cute….just like the real thing.
Don’t forget about the little ones… These soft and fluffy Kids Classic Bunny Slippers are a perfect addition to an Easter Basket…without the sugar high! We have lots of other Kids Slippers to fill the Easter Baskets of all the big kids and little kids in your life!
Moooooo! These Fuzzy Cow Slippers are super plushy, ultra comfy, and udderly adorable.
We’ve also put together some fun Easter Basket Idea Guides for all kinds of Easter Basket fun! Check them out here:
Are you planning an Easter Basket for a teen girl this year? We’ve put together this Easter Gift Guide that puts the emphasis on fun!
- Bunny Spa Sandals: These adorable bunny slippers will be a hit on Easter morning, and fun to wear all year round!
- Nail Polish: Pick her favorite wild and crazy colors for a DIY mani pedi!
- Blank book or journal: Perfect for writing notes, sketching, journal entries, or to-do lists.
- Playing Cards: We love this Rainbow set!
- Pajama Pants: Teenagers love to sleep….get her some cozy PJs!
- Pool Floaty: Is it just me, or have pool floaties gotten way more fun in the past few years? Strawberry Frosted Donut, anyone?
- Brain teaser game: Bananagrams is one of our faves. It’s fun to play for kids and adults alike, and comes in the cutest li’l banana bag!
- Sticky Notes: Who doesn’t need more sticky notes? These Rabbit Sticky Notes are *adorable* and especially fun for Easter!
Check out our other Easter Guides!