Easter is right around the corner and it’s never too early for you, ahem, I mean the Easter Bunny, to start planning those Easter Baskets! We’ve put together some of our favorite non-candy picks for a fun and educational Easter Basket for preschool aged kids. While we all love candy and plastic eggs…these are some gifts that will last all year long (without the sugar rush).
- Kids Classic Bunny Slippers: Your little one will love these sweet bunnies! They’re both fun and festive for the holiday, and cozy all year round.
- Activity Book: Once the little ones move past the board books stage, activity books are a great way for them to interact and use some fine motor skills. We especially love Let’s Bake a Cake, an activity book that goes through all the steps of making a cake!
- Educational Art Cards: Flash cards are a fun way to learn letters, numbers, colors, and animals. These Number Flash Cards feature the beautiful artwork of Eric Carle, full of colorful animals.
- Egg Crayons: The shape makes them both easy to hold, and perfect for Easter! Egg crayons can be found in a lot of craft and gift stores, and we especially love this Eco-friendly Soy/Beeswax Set.
- Brain Builder Peg Set: This fun and colorful open-ended toy challenges your little one’s creative problem solving.
- Sunprint Kit: This paper changes color when exposed to sunlight, and can be used to make all kinds of creative projects…like making images of new spring flowers and leaves.
- Best Pals’ Diner Pretend Play Set: This set comes with everything your little one needs to create a pretend restaurant–inspiring hours of creative play.
Check out our other Easter Basket Guides!