Some of our very favorite slippers have been out of stock for a bit now…and we’re excited to announce that they’re back in the shop, just in time for fall and winter! But where have they been, you might ask? Well, we have a few ideas…
- Highland Cattle Slippers: These extra shaggy Cows feature wild ginger coats, horns, and are now available in three sizes! Where have they been? We suspect they were wandering around the Scottish Highlands, stopped at Urqhuart Castle for a snack, and then popped by Loch Ness to visit their old friend, the Loch Ness Monster!
- Fuzzy Pig Slippers: Oink! Our sweetest li’l piggies feature fuzzy pink fur, floppy ears, and adorable piggy noses with embroidered details. Where have they been? Well, we’re pretty sure that one little piggy went to market, and one little piggy stayed home!
- Classic Bunny Slippers: We love these bunnies so much, we named our whole shop after ’em! With posable ears, whiskers, pink details, and downright adorable faces, there’s a reason why we call these babies “Classic.” Where have they been? Judging by the state of Mr. McGregor’s garden… we think they hopped by and stole some French beans, radishes, and parsley, before making a narrow escape!
- Fuzzy Hedgehog Slippers: With two-toned fur, upturned noses, and the tiniest li’l ears, these Hedgehogs are simply the cutest. Where have they been? We suspect they curled up into little balls, and took a loooooooong nap, under a hedge, of course!
- Fuzzy Penguin Slippers: These sweet penguins may come from the arctic, but they’re warm and cozy inside–complete with plush uppers and velvety soft linings. Little orange beaks look like they’re just about to catch a fish! Where have they been? Marching, marching, and then a little more marching! We could barely keep track of ’em as they marched across Antarctica. We’re so glad they marched their way back into the shop!