Got a lady in your life? Want to show her how much you care? If you need a little help making this Valentine’s Day extra special, we’ve got some inspiring gift ideas sure to make the day a little sweeter!
- Cozy Slippers: What beats a Teddy Bear as a Valentine’s Day gift? Two Teddy Bear Slippers! Double the fun, plus they give her feet a big bear hug. Our other favorite V-day kicks have got to be Classic Bunny Slippers™ (a classic) and Strawberry Slippers (there’s nothin’ sweeter!)
- Heart-Shaped Sunglasses: She’ll see the world through the eyes of love with some stylish new shades! We just love these Love glasses (from Blue Planet).
- Macarons: Oh la la, now these are fancy! If you don’t have a French bakery nearby, impress her by making your own!
- Heart-Shaped Earrings: She’ll wear her heart on her sleeve, er, nope, on her ears! These Rainbow Tortoise Shell earrings are especially lovely! (from ByLunari)
- Heart Art Sweatshirt: Nothing warms the heart like a cozy sweatshirt. This heather gray crewneck with a Keith Haring print is especially fun!
- Love Letter Necklace: This charming necklace (by milocustomboutique) holds a tiny, personalized note!
- Marble Wine Cooler (+ Wine!): If she likes Rosé all day, or Chardonnay all day, serve it in style in a marble cooler–an elegant way to keep it cool.