Love is in the air! If you’ve got a dapper gent in your life, show him you care with a fun and unique Valentine’s Day gift. Read on for some creative gift ideas to make this Valentine’s Day extra special.
- Animal Slippers: You know what they say… warm feet, warm heart! These fun and cozy animal slippers will keep those toes extra cozy. We love the Leopard Paws, Huskies, and Lions!
- Classy Drinkware (for two): Serve up a cocktail in a matching set of statement glasses. These gleaming gold Bamboo Highball Glasses are especially fetching!
- Scratch Ticket Bouquet: Here’s a DIY idea that’s a fun twist on a floral bouquet! You can keep it simple and tape some scratch & lottery tickets to popsicle sticks…or make it a little more intricate like this!
- Tuxedo Tee: Being formal never felt so comfy! Make him LOL with a classic Tuxedo Tee… complete with bow tie and boutonniere.
- Carry on Cocktail Kit: This clever little kit contains all the ingredients and tools necessary to make two Old Fashioned cocktails (except the whiskey). It’s perfect for taking on a plane!
- Bitters: Who said Valentines needed to be sweet? These Woodford Reserve gourmet bitters are a lovely gift for a mixologist or adventurous cook!
- New wallet: If his wallet is about to fall apart, a lovely new leather wallet is a gift he’ll use day in and day out. If you’re feeling extra fancy, stash some gift cards inside! This Baseball Stitch Bifold Wallet is a fun one for a baseball fan.